At Creature & Co., we help brands drive positive change for the benefit of people and planet.
As a growing agency, we are looking for like-minded individuals with genuine interest in sustainability and the environment to join our team.
Project Manager/Account Manager
Full Time: £30,000 PA
We’re looking for someone to join our growing team at Creature & Co., working with some of our biggest clients. We want to find someone who has hybrid skills in project and account management, who can keep their eye on the detail while also maintain brilliant relationships with our clients.
Our ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience and will have managed small projects independently and supported with long term client relationships before. Experience of working on multi-platform projects as well as experience working across time zones desirable but not essential.
We’re a close team, we work in a friendly, positive, and supportive environment. We want our colleagues and our clients to really enjoy working with us, as well as ensuring our work is of the highest standards.
- Working alongside the Senior Account Manager to manage, schedule and plan all projects.
- Liaising with clients to develop projects and relationships
- Co-ordinating and organising external suppliers (freelance creative, printers, development)
- Project scoping and cost quoting (With direction from SAM)
- Managing projects to budget
- Working closely with internal teams to deliver brilliant content
- Ensuring all project administration is up to date
- Updating and managing project tracker and reporting on progress internally and externally.
Our projects are content focused (content itself will be concepted, written and directed by our in house team and freelancers), the output of projects could include print, digital development, events, photography, design, film or audio. We’d love to know about your experience managing projects that include some or all of these, we consider experience working on digital development projects desirable but not essential.
The right candidate will excel in the following areas and will be able to provide examples where they have demonstrated these skills to great effect:
- Confident in learning new skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Clear communication
- Financial diligence
Please send your application and CV to [email protected]