At Creature & Co., we help brands drive positive change for the benefit of people and planet.
As a growing agency, we are always on the look our for like-minded individuals with genuine interest in sustainability and the environment to join our team.
Senior Content Creator (Maternity Cover)
12 Month Contract – £45,000 PA
We want to find a talented, strategic, and creatively minded content creator who can create engaging, stand-out copy and content to suit any channel.
This is initially a maternity cover role with the view to transferring to a permanent position.
Our ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in sustainability, the environment and a fairer world for people and planet, at least 5 years’ experience in content creation, strategy and implementation and be experienced in working with large content projects for clients, such as working on branded content for a publisher or working in a creative agency setting.
This role offers the opportunity to produce content for Creature & Co.’s exciting list of purpose-focused clients, aiming to drive real-world, positive change through content.
The role has flexible working with the option to work from home, however you will be required to regularly come to London for meetings and creative concept sessions. At the moment we meet once a week and as and when client work requires it.
We’re a close team, we work in a friendly, positive, and supportive environment. We want our colleagues and our clients to really enjoy working with us, as well as ensuring our work is of the highest standards. We believe in equal opportunities and promote the rights of people, planet and wildlife and encourage others, including those we work with, to do the same. We are an inclusive workplace where everyone is welcome.
In this role, you’ll help us balance purpose with profit as we work to motivate people of all ages to care about the world’s challenges and give them the knowledge and tools they need to act.
High priority skills:
- 5+ years’ experience working in a high-energy, content creation role (preferably at an agency).
- Experience producing commercial copy for clients.
- Out-of-the-box, conceptual thinker who is strategically-centred.
- Ability to work on multiple content projects at once and keep to deadlines.
- Excellent communication, organisation, writing, subbing and editing skills.
- A strong understanding of how to tailor copy to different channels – maximising impact such as reach and engagement.
- A meticulous eye for detail and passion for creating high-quality, accurate copy.
- A genuine interest in purposeful content and achieving positive, real-world change through your work.
- An understanding of how to write SEO-friendly content.
- Experience in writing about CSR-related topics such as social or environmental causes.
- Experience in producing/directing content for a kids’ and/or family audience.
- Experience in video storyboarding and production.
- Experience in game narrative concepting.
- Crafting original, compelling copy for a range of channels/platforms such as print, web, email and social and including but not limited to scriptwriting for videos, story writing for games, copywriting for blogs, quizzes and articles about a variety of topics.
- Researching, fact-checking, subbing and editing content.
- Working with the Senior Account Manager to plan content project timelines and resource.
- Working with the team on content strategies and ideas and implementing them as required.
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure copy is consistent, accurate and meets client briefs, reviewing and amending where needed.
- Proactively making recommendations/suggestions for content direction, structure and tone of voice.
Please send your application and CV to [email protected]